The global molecular diagnostics market is predicted to reach $8 billion by 2018. This market is highly influenced by the raise of infectious diseases such as TB, HIV etc, antimicrobial resistance and other factors. 80% of the market are shared between Europe and America and remaining 20% between Rest of the World. To provide efficient treatment and disease management there is an urgent need for rapid and more efficient diagnostics. In terms of technology PCR based diagnostics are rapidly growing and possess the major market shares. NGS, POC, Microarrays and others form the rest of the market. Molecular Diagnostics market comprises of instruments, reagents, software and end user services which has a great future and growth by 2018.
Thus, Molecular Diagnostics World Summit 2016, conference offers a rare opportunity to its participants to understand and learn from top experts in the Molecular Microbiology and Diagnostics field and to share ideas and develop new business collaborations. The conference will also provide a platform to discuss the current vital issues, market assessment, commercialization and globalization.
The conference will bring together industry experts to explore and gain insight into new molecular diagnostics development strategies, development from research to the Market and successful case studies.
It gives us a great pleasure in welcoming you to the Molecular Diagnostics World Summit 2017.